Position: Office Administrator
Opportunity Type: Fixed Term Contract
Start Date: 1 January 2021
Application Closing Date: 30 November 2020
THINK is a non-profit organisation dedicated to improving the lives of those affected by TB and HIV. As a health delivery and research organisation, THINK engages with the local community, government consortia, and international funders to provide care for over 100,000 people in KwaZulu-Natal and carry out cutting-edge clinical research that has already contributed to changing treatment guidelines internationally and locally.
THINK is looking for a self-motivated, reliable and passionate person to join the SAFT USAID Project eThekwini team as Office Assistant to support the District manager, Finance and HR functions as well as Communications and Events Management. This person will be comfortable working with a high degree of attention to detail and discretion as well as incorporating new and effective ways to achieve better results.
- General support of the management team, including minutes and travel arrangements
- General office support, including maintaining supply inventory and office equipment as needed
- General Finance support, including book keeping and filing
- General HR support, including coordination of interviews and documents
- General upkeep of social media and web
- Coordination of events as necessary
- Other general office clerk duties and errands
- Matric qualification
- A valid Code B Driver’s License and own transport
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Customer Centric Focus
- Independent and self-motivated
- Book-keeping experience
- Technology and social media savvy
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for appointment soonest. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please consider your application unsuccessful if you have not been contacted within 4 weeks of the closing date. THINK reserves the right in special circumstances to accept late applications or to extend the above date in order to facilitate further searches. Furthermore, THINK reserves the right not to make an appointment. Internal applicants will get preference for shortlisting.
Applications are only accepted if received via the online portal found at:
APPLY NOWTo apply for any of the above positions please fill in your details below and upload your recent CV. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please consider your application unsuccessful if you have not been contacted within 4 weeks of the closing date.
Salaries are negotiable.
Please add recent payslip to submission.