Office Administrator – Amajuba
Opportunity Type: Fixed term Contract
Start Date: November / December 2021
Location: KZN – Amajuba
Application Closing date: 08 October 2021
THINK is a non-profit organisation dedicated to improving the lives of those affected by TB and HIV/AIDS. As a health delivery and research organisation engaging with the local community, government and international funders, THINK has provided care to over 100,000 people in KwaZulu-Natal Province and carried out cutting-edge clinical research that has already contributed to changing TB Treatment Guidelines internationally and locally.
THINK is looking for a qualified Office Administrator to support the implementation of the THINK USAID TB LON project in KwaZulu Natal Districts. The aim of the project is to safeguard advances of TB treatment by strengthening the TB health care platform in the district. The Office Administrator will be based in KwaZulu-Natal Province (Amajuba) and report to the District Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- General administrative support of the office team, including minutes and travel arrangements
- General office support, including maintaining supply inventory and office equipment as needed
- General support, including procurement and filing
- General HR support, including coordination of interviews and documents
- Coordination of events as necessary
- Other general office clerk duties and errands
- Schedule and coordinate meetings in diaries as required
- Ensure the quality of all documentation being submitted to Management as required
- Assist Management on administrative requirements within deadlines
- Engage and communicate directly with Management and related stakeholders, Project Initiatives
- Resolve stakeholder queries and complaints in a manner that maintains the stakeholder relationships.
- Contribute to the betterment of THINK
- Ensure THINK vision, mission and values are reflected in all job outcomes
- Perform other duties as required
Essential Qualifications and Experience
- Grade 12 – Matric Certificate or equivalent
- A minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience in providing Administrative Support
Preferred attributes and experience
- A qualification in Office/Business Administration
- Experience in a similar environment
- Clear criminal record
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates. The closing date for receipt of applications will be 08 October 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please consider your application unsuccessful if you have not been contacted within 4 weeks of the closing date. THINK reserves the right in special circumstances to accept late applications or to extend the above date to facilitate further searches. Furthermore, THINK reserves the right not to make an appointment. Internal applicants will get preference for shortlisting. THINK is unable to provide relocation assistance. Queries can be directed to HR Officer, Nqobile Msweliemail@example.com
Applications are only accepted if received via the online form below:
APPLY NOWTo apply for any of the above positions please fill in your details below and upload your recent CV. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please consider your application unsuccessful if you have not been contacted within 4 weeks of the closing date.
Salaries are negotiable.
Please add recent payslip to submission.
"*" indicates required fields